Add a little extra romance for FREE with our printable Valentine’s Day Love Coupons. They’re a fun, romantic way to pamper someone special and they’re perfect for Valentine’s day. It’s free and easy! Just print them and cut them out. You can leave them loose, or create a booklet. See our easy to follow booklet assembly instructions below the download link.
Download the Valentine’s Day Love Coupons.
To make a coupon booklet you’ll Need: 8.5″ x 11″ white or cream color paper, preferably card stock. Scissors. Stapler, Hole Punch (or just use the scisors) and ribbon
Booklet Assembly Instructions:
- Click the link above or here to download the PDF file with our Valentine’s Day Love Coupons.
- Click Print to send the PDF file to your printer. (It you have trouble with this step, just right click and print each image above, one at a time.)
- Cut out each coupon.
- Stack coupons in a neat pile, with coupon cover on top.
- If using staples to bind coupons and cover together, staple coupons and cover along the left side of the pile.
- If using ribbon to bind coupons and cover together, punch/cut a hole in the upper left corner of the pile, and thread and tie ribbon through the hole. Or punch/cut two holes on center left edge of the pile, and thread pull one end of the ribbon through each hole, starting underneath and coming out the top. Then tie in the middle with each end.